1. Chen PC, Ho SY, Chen PL, Hung TC, Liang AJ, Kuo TF, Huang HC and Wang TA. (2017) Selective Targeting of Vibrios by Fluorescent Siderophore-Based Probes. ACS Chemical Biology [Epub ahead of print].
2. Lai PL, Lin H, Chen SF, Yang SC, Hung SH, Chang CF, Chang HY, Lu FL, Lee YH, Liu YC, Huang HC* and Lu J*. (2017) Efficient Generation of Chemically Induced Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Human Dermal Fibroblasts. Scientific Reports 7, 44534. (*Corresponding author)
3. Young CF, Tsai WY, Chen WA, Liang KW, Pan CJ, Lai PL, Yang PC and Huang HC*. (2016) Kinesin-5 Contributes to Spindle-length Scaling in the Evolution of Cancer toward Metastasis. Scientific Reports 6, 35767. (*Corresponding author)
4. Wang WL, Huang HC, Kao SH, Hsu YC, Wang YT, Li KC, Chen YJ, Yu SL, Wang SP, Hsiao TH, Yang PC, Hong TM. (2015) Slug is temporally regulated by cyclin E in cell cycle and controls genomic stability. Oncogene 34, 1116-1125.
5. Pan CJ and Huang HC*. (2013). Noise in Genetic Circuits: Hindrance or Chance? IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD, special session paper). (*Corresponding author)
6. Kwiatkowski N, Deng X, Wang J, Tan L, Villa F, Santaguida S, Huang HC, Mitchison T, Musacchio A, Gray N. (2012). Selective Aurora Kinase Inhibitors Identified Using a Taxol-Induced Checkpoint Sensitivity Screen. ACS Chemical Biology 7, 185-96.
7. Shi J, Zhou I, Huang HC and Mitchison TJ. (2011). Navitoclax (ABT-263) accelerates apoptosis during drug-induced mitotic arrest by antagonizing Bcl-xL. Cancer Research 71, 4518-26.
8. Huang HC, Mitchison TJ and Shi J. (2010). Stochastic competition between mechanistic independent slippage and death pathways determines cell fate during mitotic arrest. PLoS ONE 5, e15724.
9. Huang HC*, Shi J, Orth JD and Mitchison TJ. (2010). Cell death when the SAC is out of commission. Cell Cycle 9, 2049-50. (*Corresponding author)
10. Huang HC*, Shi J, Orth JD and Mitchison TJ. (2009). Evidence that mitotic exit is a better cancer therapeutic target than spindle assembly. Cancer Cell 16, 347-58. (*Corresponding author)