|1. Hsueh-Ping Chu , Catherine Cifuentes-Rojas , Barry Kesner, Eric Abey, Hyun Jung Oh, Myriam Boukhali, Wilhelm Hass, and Jeannie T. Lee. TERRA RNA Antagonizes ATRX and Protects Telomeres. Cell . 2017 June 29 Volume 170, p86-101.
[This paper was the subject of a perspective written by Roake CM, Artandi SE. Approaching TERRA Firma: Genomic Functions of Telomeric Noncoding RNA . Cell . 2017 Jun 29;170(1):8-9.]
[This paper was the subject of a perspective written by Koch L. Non-coding RNA : A protective role for TERRA at telomeres. Nat Rev Genet . 2017 Jul 17;18(8):453. ]
2. Hsueh-Ping Chu , Barry Kesner, John E. Froberg, Hyun Jung Oh, Stefan F. Pinter, and Jeannie T. Lee. PAR-TERRA directs homologous sex chromosome pairing. Nature Structural & Molecular Biology . 2017 July 10, doi:10.1038/nsmb.3432
3. Athanasios Zovoilis , Catherine Cifuentes-Rojas, Hsueh-Ping Chu , Alfredo J. Hernandez, and Jeannie T. Lee. Destabilization of B2 RNA by EZH2 activates the stress response. Cell . 2016 Dec 15 Volume 167, Issue 7 , p1788–1802.e13
4. Yi Liao, Hsueh-Ping Chu *, Zhixain Hu, Jason J. Merkin, Jianmin Chen, Zuguo Liu, Kurt Degenhardt, Eileen White and Alexey G. Ryazanov. Paradoxical roles of elongation factor-2 kinase in stem cell survival . * CO-FIRST AUTHOR . J Biol. Chem. 2016 July 27 ( jbc.M116.724856 )
5. Hsueh-Ping Chu , Yi Liao, James S. Novak, Zhixian Hu, Jason J. Merkin, Yuriy Shymkiv, Bart P. Braeckman, Maxim V. Dorovkov, Alexandra Nguyen, Peter M, Clifford, Robert G. Nagele, David E. Harrison, Ronald E. Ellis, Alexey G. Ryazanov. Germline quality control: eEF2K stands guard to eliminate defective oocytes. Developmental Cell . 2014 Mar 10;28(5):561-72.
6. Martin A. Bewley, Trong K. Pham, Helen M. Marriott, Josselin Noirel, Hsueh-Ping Chu , Saw Y. Ow, Alexey, G. Ryazanov, Robert C.Read, Moira K. B. Whyte, Benny Chain, Phillip C. Wright and David H. Dockrell. Proteomic evaluation and validation of cathepsin D regulated proteins in macrophages exposed to Streptococus pneumonia. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics . 2011 Jun;10 (6)M111.008193
7. Grace S. Shieh, Tsai-Hung Fan, Hsueh-Ping Chu (2008). A Bayesian approach to assessing differential expression of microarray data. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation , Volume 78, Issue 2 February 2008, p.179 – 191
8. Hsu-Shui Wu, Hui-Ting Lin, Chi-Kuang Leo Wang, Yen-Feng Chiang, Hsueh-Ping Chu , Meng-Chun Hu (2007). Human CYP11A1 promoter drives Cre recombinase expression in the brain in addition to adrenals and gonads. Genesis . 2007 Feb;45(2):59-65.
9. Noomen Ben El Hadj, Meng-Chun Hu, Hsueh-Ping Chu , Leo Chi-Kuang Wang, and Bon-chu Chung (2006)- Phenotypic Analysis of Mice with Steroid Deficiency. Genetically Engineered Mice Handbook , Taylor&Francis. Edited by John P. Sundberg and Tsutomu Ichiki. Chapter 19, p253- 262, 2006.
10. Martin Heine, Catharina I. Cramm-Behrens, Athar Ansari, Hsueh-Ping Chu , Alexey G Ryazanov, Hassan Y Naim, and Ralf Jacob. Alpha-kinase 1, a new component in apical protein transport. J Biol. Chem . 2005 Jul 8;280(27):25637-43
11. Meng-Chun Hu, Nai-Chi Hsu, Noomen en El Hadj, Chin-I Pai, Hsueh-Ping Chu , Chi-Kuang Leo Wang, and Bon-Chu Chung, Steriod Deficiency Syndromes in Mice with Targeted Disruption of Cyp11A1. Mol Endocrinol , 2002.16(8)p.1943-1950.