1. Chen YH, Lee WC, Liu CF and Tsai HJ. 2001. Molecular structure, dynamic expression and promoter analysis of zebrafish (Danio rerio) myf-5 gene. Genesis: J. Genet. Dev., 29: 22-35.
2. Wang TM, Chen YH, Liu CF and Tsai HJ. 2002. Functional analysis of the proximal promoter region of fish rhodopsin and Myf-5 genes using transgenesis. Marine Biotechnol., 4: 247-255.
3. Chen YH, Lee HC, Liu CF, Lin CY and Tsai HJ. 2003. Novel regulatory sequence -82/-62 functions as a key element to drive the somite-specificity of zebrafish myf-5. Dev. Dynamics, 228: 41-50.
4. Huang CJ, Tu CT, Hsiao CD, Hsieh FJ and Tsai HJ. 2003. Germ-line transmission of a myocardium-specific GFP transgene reveals critical regulatory elements in the cardiac myosin light chain 2 promoter of zebrafish. Dev. Dynamics, 228 :30-40.
5. Lim J, Chang JL and Tsai HJ. 1997. A second type of rod opsin cDNA from the common carp (Cyprinus carpio ). Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 1352: 8-12.
6. Su CY, Lim J and Tsai HJ. 2000. Structural characterization and transcriptional patterns of two types of carp rhodopsin genomic gene. Comp. Biochem. Physiol., 125B: 37-45.
7. Ma GC, Wang TM, Su CY, Wang YL, Chen S and Tsai HJ. 2001. Retina–specific cis-elements and binding nuclear proteins of carp rhodopsin gene. FEBS Lett., 508: 265-271.
8. Chen YH and Tsai HJ. 2002. Treatment with Myf5-morpholino results in somite patterning and brain formation defects in zebrafish. Differentiation, 70: 447-456.
9. Hsiao CD, Tsai WY and Tsai HJ. 2002. Isolation and expression of two zebrafish homologous of parvalbmin genes related to chicken CPV3 and mammalian oncomodulin. Mech. Dev., 119S:S161-S166.
10. Hsiao CD, Tsai WY, Horng LS and Tsai HJ. 2002. Molecular structure and developmental expression of three muscle-type of troponin T genes in zebrafish. Dev. Dynamics 227：266-279.
11. Hsiao CD, Ekker M and Tsai HJ. 2003. Skin-specific expression of ictacalcin, a homolog of the S100 genes during zebrafish embrupgenesis. Dev. Dynamics, 228: 745–750.
12. Raya A, Koth CM, Buscher D, Kawakami Y, Itoh T, Raya RM, Sternik G, Tsai HJ, Rodriguez-Esteban C and Izpisua-Belmonte JC. 2003. Activation of Notch signaling pathway precedes heart regeneration in zebrafish. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.,100: 11889-11895.
13. Shu X, Cheng K, Pate N, Chen F, Joseph E, Tsai HJ, and Chen J. 2003. Na, K-ATPase is essential for embryonic heart development in the zebrafish, Development, 130:6165-6173.
14. Hsiao CD and Tsai HJ. 2003. Transgenic zebrafish with fluorescent germ cells: a useful tool to visualize germ cells proliferation and juvenile hermaphroditism in vivo. Dev. Biol., 262:313-323.
15. Hsiao CD, Hsieh FJ and Tsai HJ. 2001. Enhanced expression and stable transmission of transgenes flanked by inverted terminal repeats from adeno-associated virus in zebrafish. Dev. Dynamics. 220: 323-336.
16. Chou CY, Horng LS and Tsai HJ. 2001. Uniform GFP expression in transgenic medaka (Oryzias latipes) at the F0 generation. Transgenic Res. 10: 303-315.
17. Tsai HJ, Tseng FS and Liao IC. 1995. Electroporation of sperm to introduce foreign DNA into the genome of loach (Misgurnus anguillicaudatus). Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 52: 776-787.
18. Tsai HJ, Lai CH and Yang HS. 1997. Sperm as a carrier to introduce an exogenous DNA fragment into the oocyte of Japanese abalone (Haliotis disvorsicolor suportexta). Transgenic Res. 6: 85-95.
19. Li SS and Tsai HJ. 2000. Transfer of foreign gene to giant freshwater prawn (Macrobrachium rosenbergii) by spermatophore-microinjection. Mol. Reprod. Dev. 56: 149-154.
20. Tseng FS, Tsai HJ, Liao IC, and Song YL. 2000. Introducing foreign DNA into tiger shrimp (Penacus monodon) by electroporation. Theriogenology 54:1421-1432.
21. Tsai HJ. 2000. Electroporated sperm mediation of a gene transfer system for finfish and shellfish. Mol. Reprod. Dev. 56: 281-284.