1. Meng-Chun Lin, Huang-Lung Tsai, Sim-Lin Lim, Shih-Tong Jeng, and Shu-Hsing Wu (2017) Unraveling multifaceted contributions of small regulatory RNAs to photomorphogenic development in Arabidopsis. BMC Genomics 18: 559. (5-yr Impact factor: 4.284; Rank: 33/158 in Biotechnology & applied microbiology)
2. Jing-Fen Wu*, Huang-Lung Tsai*, Ignasius. Joanito, Yi-Chen Wu, Yi-Hang Li, Chin-Wen Chang, Jong-Chan Hong, Jhih-Wei Chu, Chao-Ping Hsu and S. H. Wu (2016) LWD-TCP complex activates the morning gene CCA1 in Arabidopsis. Nature Communications 7:13181 (*co-first authors)(5-yr Impact factor: 13.092; Rank: 3/64 in multidisciplinary sciences)
3. Huang-Lung Tsai, Yi-Hang Li, Wen-Ping Hsieh, Meng-Chun Lin, Ji Hoon Ahn, and Shu-Hsing Wu (2014) HUA ENHANCER1 is involved in posttranscriptional regulation of positive and negative regulators in Arabidopsis photomorphogenesis. The Plant Cell 26 (7): 2858-2872. (5-yr Impact factor: 9.975; Rank: 6/211 in Plant Sciences)(The work was selected as one of the significant publications in Academia Sinica 2014).
4. Ming-Jung Liu, Szu-Hsien Wu, Jing-Fen Wu, Wen-Dar Lin, Yi-Chen Wu, Tsung-Ying Tsai, Huang-Lung Tsai and Shu-Hsing Wu (2013) Translational landscape of photomorphogenic Arabidopsis. The Plant Cell 25 (10): 3699-3710. (5-yr Impact factor: 9.975; Rank: 6/211 in Plant Sciences)
5. Ya-Ling Lin, Shu-Chiun Sung, Hwang-Long Tsai, Ting-Ting Yu, Ramalingam Radjacommare, Raju Usharani, Antony S. Fatimababy, Hsia-Yin Lin, Ya-Ying Wang, and Hongyong Fu (2011) The defective proteasome but not substrate recognition function is responsible for the null phenotypes of the Arabidopsis proteasome subunit RPN10. The Plant Cell 23 (7): 2754-73. (5-yr Impact factor: 9.975; Rank: 6/211 in Plant Sciences)
6. Antony S. Fatimababy, Ya-Ling Lin, Raju Usharani, Ramalingam Radjacommare, Hsing-Ting Wang, Hwang-Long Tsai, Yenfen Lee and Hongyong Fu (2010) Cross-species divergence of the major recognition pathways of ubiquitylated substrates for ubiquitin/26S proteasome-mediated proteolysis. FEBS J. 277 (3): 796-816. (5-yr Impact factor 4.129; Rank: 82/286 in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
7. Huang-Lung Tsai, Wei-Ling Lue, Kuan-Jen Lu, Ming-Hsiun Hsieh, Shue-Mei Wang, and Jychian Chen (2009) Starch synthesis in Arabidopsis is achieved by spatial cotranscription of core starch metabolism genes. Plant Physiology 151 (3): 1582-1595. (5-yr Impact Factor: 7.428; Rank: 11/211 in Plant Sciences)