1. Chen YJ, Lee MT, Yao HC, Hsiao PW, Ke FC, Hwang JJ. 2008. Crucial role of estrogen receptor-alpha interaction with transcription coregulators in follicle-stimulating hormone and transforming growth factor beta1 up-regulation of steroidogenesis in rat ovarian granulosa cells. Endocrinology . 149(9):4658-68.
2. Kao WT, Lin CY, Lee LT, Lee PP, Hung CC, Lin YS, Chen SH, Ke FC, Hwang JJ, Lee MT. 2008. Investigation of MMP-2 and -9 in a highly invasive A431 tumor cell sub-line selected from a Boyden chamber assay. Anticancer Res . 28(4B):2109-20.
3. Chen Y-J, Hsiao P-W, Lee M-T, Mason JI , Ke F-C* , Hwang J-J*. (2007) Interplay of PI3K and cAMP/PKA signaling, and rapamycin-hypersensitivity in TGFβ1 enhancement of FSH-stimulated steroidogenesis in rat ovarian granulosa cells. Journal of Endocrinology 192, 405-419
4 . Lin S-W, Ke F-C , Hsiao P-W, Lee P-P, Lee M-T, Hwang J-J. (2007) Critical involvement of ILK in TGFβ1-stimulated invasion/migration of human ovarian cancer cells is associated with urokinase plasminogen activator system. Experimental Cell Research 313, 602-613
5. Ke F-C , Fang S-H, Lee M-T, Sheu S-Y, Lai S-Y, Chen YJ, Huang F-L, Wang PS, Stocco DM, Hwang J-J. (2005) Lindane, a gap junction blocker, suppresses FSH and transforming growth factor β1-induced connexin43 gap junction formation and steroidogenesis in rat granulosa cells. Journal of Endocrinology 184:555-566 .
6. Kanadaswami C, Lee L-T, Lee P-PH, Hwang J-J, Ke F-C , Huang Y-T, Lee M-T. (2005) The antitumor activities of flavonoids. In Vivo 19:895-910. (review )
7. Ke, F-C , Chuang, L-C, Lee, M-T, Chen, Y J, Lin, S-W, Wang, P S., Stocco, D M., Hwang, J-J (2004) Modulatory Role of Transforming Growth Factor β1 and Androstenedione on Follicle-Stimulating Hormone-Induced Gelatinase Secretion and Steroidogenesis in Rat Granulosa Cells. Biology of Reproduction 70, 1292-1298
8. Lee L-T, Huang Y-T, Hwang J-J, Lee P-P, Ke F-C , Nair MP, Kanadaswami C, Lee M-T. Transactivation of EGFR tyrosine kinase by the dietary flavonoids decreases focal adhesion kinase phosphorylation and inhibits invasive potential of human carcinoma cells. Biochemical Pharmacology 2004; 67:2103-2114.
9. Y-T Huang, J-J Hwang, L-T Lee, C. Liebow, P-P H Lee, F-C Ke , T-B Lo, A. V. Schally & M-T Lee (2002) Inhibitory effects of a luteinizing-releasing hormone agonist on basal and epidermal growth factor-induced cell proliferation and metastasis-associated properties in human epidermoid carcinoma A431 cells. Int. J. Cancer 99, 505-513
10. L-T Lee, Huang Y-T, Hwang J-J, P-P H. Lee, F-C Ke , M. P. Nair, C. Kanadaswami & M-T Lee (2002) Blockade of the epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase activity by quercetin and luteolin leads to growth inhibition and apoptosis of pancreatic tumor cells. Anticancer Res. 22, 1615-1628
11. S-W Lin, M-T Lee, F-C Ke , P-P H. Lee, C-J Huang, M. M. Ip, L. Chen &J-J Hwang (2001) TGF b 1 stimulates the secretion of matrix metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) and the invasive behavior in human ovarian cancer cells, which is surpressed by MMP inhibitor BB3103. Clinical,& Experimental Metastasis 18, 493-499
12. C-H Teng, F-C Ke , M-T Lee, L Chen & J-J Hwang (2000) Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide acts synergistically with relaxin in modulating ovarian cell function in rats. J. Endocrinol. 167, 61-69
13. Y-T Huang, J-J Hwang, P-P Lee, F-C Ke , J-H Huang, C-J Huang, C Kandaswami, E Middleton Jr & M-T Lee (1999) Effects of luteolin and quercetin, inhibitors of tyrosine kinase on cell growth and metastasis-associated properties in A431. Br. J. Pharmacol. 128, 999-1010
14. Hwang J.-J., Lin S.-W., Teng C.-H., Ke F.-C . and Lee M.-T. (1996) Relaxin modulates the ovulatory process and increases secretion of different gelatinases from granulosa and theca-interstitial cells in rats. Biol. Reprod. 55, 1276-1283
15. Madhun Z. T., Ernsberger P., Ke F.-C. , Zhou J., Hopfer U. and Douglas J. G. (1993) Signal transduction mediated by angiotension II receptor subtypes expressed in rat mesangial cells. Regulatory Peptides 44, 149-157
16. Ke, F.-C . and Ramirez V. D. (1990) Binding of progesterone to nerve cell membrane of rat brain using progesterone conjugated to 125I-bovine serum albumin as a ligand. J. Neurochemistry, 54, 467-472
17. Ke, F.-C . and Ramirez (1987) Membrane mechanism mediates progesterone stimulatory effect on LHRH release from superfused rat hypothalami in vitro. Neuroendocrinology 45, 514-517
18. Huang F.-L , Ke F.-C ., Hwang J.-J. and Lo T. B. (1983) High pressure liquid chromatography separation of a mixture of corticosteroids, angrogens and progestins. Arc. Biochim. Biophys. 225, 512-517